At Heartland Financial USA, INC., we’re your career destination!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking a Data Engineer to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. The Data Engineer is the IS solution administrator responsible for understanding HTLF data warehouse type tools with a focus on developing reporting and business intelligence (BI) interfaces while understanding MS SQL database structures.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology; or equivalent years of experience
2. 5-7 years related experience in an IS/IT department managing database, warehouse and/or secondary repositories
3. Familiar with concepts, practices and procedures with Fields, Data Quality and Metadata and Data Dictionary.
4. Understands the Advanced Analytics concepts such as Clustering, Association, and/or Data Mining
5. High level attention to details, independence and responsibility for own actions.
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States.
This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
• Talent Development – We provide resources to support internal career growth
• Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
• Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
• Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
• Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Paid time off including vacation and sick days, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
• Tuition Benefit plan
• 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
• Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
• Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
• Employee Assistance program for staff and family members