CORT, a Berkshire Hathaway Company, is the nation's leading provider of transition services, including furniture rental for home and office, event furnishings, destination services, apartment locating, touring and other services. CORT Trade Show & Event Furnishings is the leading nationwide provider of rental furnishings for the exhibit and events industry. From high-profile special events to corporate meetings to weddings, CORT provides the rental furnishings that make exhibitions and events possible. For more information on CORT Trade Show & Event Furnishings, visit www.CORTevents.com.
CORT Events is looking for an experienced Report Writer/Data Analyst to join our corporate team in Las Vegas, NV, Austin, TX, or Dallas, TX. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years experience writing complex SQL reports, stored procedures and extensive knowledge using and managing SSRS.
The Report Writer/Data Analyst will need to have excellent communication and problem solving skills. The Report Writer/Data Analyst will work with business stake holders and senior managers to create, modify, troubleshoot reports and automate business processes using the SSIS and SSRS platforms.
- Responsible for updates to existing and the creation of new MS SQL Server Report Services including subscriptions.
- Responsible for requirement gathering and project management of assigned projects.
- Ability to produce Ad-hoc reports when requested.
- Provide performance tuning on existing reports to enhance end user experience.
- Create IT documents for knowledge base, user guides, and other various communications systems
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems (CIS) or similar degree.
- 2+ year's experience with Business Application support and SSRS programming
- Expertise in programming complex SQL queries, SSRS, stored procedures, views, user defined functions
- Proficient in PL-SQL
- Microsoft SQL Server Report Services: Prior experience with SSRS Server 2008 and above
- Understanding of SDLC and AGILE, JIRA (beneficial)
- Strong, effective communication skills
- Ability and willingness to quickly adapt to change
- Excellent organization and prioritization of daily tasks and projects
- Ability to deal with interruptions and unrelated details while maintaining progress toward completing tasks
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/9sjfybtjvn