HERE’S an Excellent Opportunity for ( OPT )Graduates/Fresher’s as intern/ trainee with one of the leading ERP company.
Role: We are recruiting for Microsoft technologies and PeopleSoft technologies, SAP, .Net, Mobile Apps Development, BI, etc.
Location: Redmond, WA(SQL)
Duration: Full Time/ Long term
• Entry level knowledge or experience in any databases is required
• Entry level knowledge or experience in SDLC.
• Entry level skills in any programming language.
• Entry level skills in any Scripting language.
• Good Analytical skills.
• Excellent Communication skills
• Good Attitude
• Self- Motivated & hardworking and quick learner.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Degree in Computer Science/Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electrical engineering is preferred.
· Need to work on MS SQL Database (SQL Server 2008-R2/2012) / Business Intelligence (SSIS/SSAS/SSRS) & other database development methodologies and other tools required by our clients to perform specific task
· Work with the team to conceive, develop, deploy, and maintain solutions to meet business and technical requirements
· Enhance development base on Reporting and Analysis Services. Use SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) to design complex reports.
· Database modeling and data structure principles, techniques and best practices
· Building dashboard, scorecards, and KPIs
· Need to write complex SQL queries and develop Stored Procedures and functions in SQL server environment.