NetVision Resources, Inc., is a Comprehensive IT Solutions & Services in Northern America.
We have job opening for Lead .Net Developer 1 + Year Contract position for you in multiple locations Chantilly, VA or Phoenix, AZ.
Note: Please go through the entire job description mentioned thoroughly
if your core technical competency & best practices meets the job description as mentioned below please do send your resume in word format along with your contact details and best time to reach you to discuss more about the job opportunity.
Job Title: Lead .Net Developer
Job Type: Immediate, 1 + Year Contract may possible extension.
Location: Chantilly, VA or Phoenix, AZ (It will be a Work from Home opportunity with periodic visits to client the location for some meetings)
Primary Skills: C#, .Net 4.5, OOP, REST Web Services, ServiceStack, Good experience in Onshore/Offshore model of Development.
The Senior Microsoft Technology Stack Developer will be an integral part of the NetVision Resources team. These team members will work with our client to maintain and enhance a suite of applications and enterprise wide frameworks.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
• Develop applications using Agile/Scrum practices
• Write and modify C# components in a high volume transaction processing, n-tier distributed environment
• Design and implement modern web-based user interfaces using best practices to support new functionality
• Design and implement database schema changes
• Write or modify stored procedures to support new functionality
• Program and execute unit test cases in a TDD methodology
• Support application during quality assurance, user acceptance testing, and post release
• Comply with and contribute to consistent development guidelines (coding, change control, build, versioning)
• Analyze requirements, design application and data models
• Document user stories or specifications
• Collaborate with multi-site client teams, and participate in daily stand-ups, planning sessions and meetings in an on-shore/ off-shore development environment.
• 9 + above years of experience in software development
• Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in C#/.NET
• Minimum of 5-7 years of experience with SQL Server, Oracle or similar relational database platform
• In-depth understanding of object-oriented programming, design patterns such as Inversion of Control, and SOLID principles
• Thorough understanding of distributed computing, service oriented architecture including JSON/SOAP, REST architecture and domain-driven design principles
• Thorough knowledge of Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
• Solid understanding of test driven development including mock object frameworks
• Ability to read and understand UML including class and sequence diagrams
• Experience with one or more source control applications such as Team Foundation Server (TFS), Subversion, Perforce, or other SCC application
• Experience with one or more defect tracking applications
• Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills and planning skills
• Ability to understand technical requirements and decompose them into work tasks
• Experience with Entity Framework 6.1.0, and at least one IOC container
• Ability to apply knowledge of SOA patterns and topologies to work on frameworks
• Experience writing unit test using Moq framework or equivalent
• Strong in SOLID principles, design patterns and object oriented programming utilizing C#
• Background in OAuth, Web-Single Sign On, and Claim-based Security
The ideal candidate will have all of the qualifications listed above in addition to:
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Work schedule flexibility
• Strong work ethic and accountability skills
• Assertive attitude needed to get the job done
• Excellent time management skills
Note: while submitting or either please do share this requirement with your consultant request to fill the required skill matrix required as mentioned below.
Skill Matrix: (Choose the list of required/Desired skills based on Req. Description)
Required/Desired Skills Experience in Years Last Used number of years used
Overall IT experience:
SQL Server OR Oracle Server
Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
Team Foundation Server (TFS),
Entity Framework 6.1.0,
Thanks & Regards,