||Feb 12, 2019
||3 yrs- 5 yrs
Kforce has a client in the Greater Atlanta, Georgia (GA) area who is looking for an Application Administrator who can monitor, maintain, and enhance financial systems processes in Windows and Cloud-based server environments.
The ideal candidate will work closely with various business teams to understand and translate business needs into solutions. The Financial System team supports our critical 3rd party financial applications. The applications include, but are not limited to Lawson, BPC, Concur, ImageNow, Document Express, Anaplan, and AP checking processing.
* Bachelor's degree; concentration in Computer Information Systems, Business, or equivalent experience
* Previous financial systems experience: 5 - 7 years in Lawson, SAP, or similar ERP software
* Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
* Financial systems applications configuration knowledge
* Experience supporting business functions from an IT perspective
* Experience implementing integrations between disparate systems
* Ability to recognize technological opportunities and apply them to the business
* Ability to work both within the team and independently in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* A motivated self-starter who will actively seek solutions and answers to questions
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
* SQL, SSIS, SQL Server
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- provided by Dice Application, Applications, Computer, ERP, Excel, IT, Lawson, Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SAP, Software, SQL, SQL Server, System, Systems, Windows