Develop new business through prospecting and new outlet acquisition within an assigned territory. This person will be responsible for prospecting for new business, acquiring quality new outlets, setting up new accounts and seamlessly transitioning of outlets to existing routing and replenishment structure. The position may cross multiple facility boundaries.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Utilize prospecting tools to generate leads. Prospect to secure new, competitive and non-buying accounts.
- Proactively arrange time and territory to achieve optimum face-to-face selling opportunities.
- Evaluate outlet opportunities. Qualify opportunities to ensure new placement quality. Calculate IRR, if necessary.
- Ability to collaboratively sell and overcome customer objections.
- Propose appropriate brands, packages & equipment to satisfy customer and consumer needs.
- Determine appropriate sale coverage and replenishment method for on-going account management.
- Coordinate account set up, initial equipment and product deliveries to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Enable seamless transition of outlet to existing routing structure.
- Focus on business activation initiatives.
- Track daily, weekly and monthly call activity and performance measurements against assigned goals and expectations.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
Required Skills and Experience:
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- High School - GED or Diploma.
- 2+ years’ experience in consumer products/direct store delivery sales.
- 1+ year experience prospecting new business and acquiring new customers.
- Excellent organizational, planning, communication, presentation and writing skills.
- Valid driver's license and driving record within MVR policy guidelines.
- Periodic bending, kneeling, pulling, and/or lifting of 50+ pounds and climbing.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.