- Develop and/or maintain a database of the inventory of the strategic national stockpile, medical and pharmaceutical expiration dates, rotation of inventory, identifying when inventory is in need of replenishment.
- Provide appropriate cybersecurity measures to ensure security of the strategic national stockpile database.
- Write and edit information from meetings, research and synthesize information to develop summaries, reports, presentation, speeches, Congressional responses.
- Prepare and convert written material into a social media forum (Twitter, Facebook, Blogs, etc.) that interests and draws followers, educates and informs.
- Bachelor s Degree in data analysis, computer science, or relevant field required, Advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years of work experience related to the job description
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Familiarity working in remote office and/or multiple customer locations
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, Visio, and Adobe Acrobat
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capabilities
- Highly resourceful team-player with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client servicer and response.
- Ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
Aveshka is a professional services firm focused on addressing our nation s most complex threats and challenges. As a small business we re committed to supporting our clients missions with services delivered by our diverse and experienced staff. With expertise in cybersecurity, emergency preparedness, and public health, our experience base spans federal, state, and local governments, as well as private sector entities.
Aveshka encourages collaborative communication and ongoing learning. Some of our benefits include:
- Extensive training programs
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Technology benefits
- Commuter benefits
- Generous paid time off and much more!
Aveshka is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)