The Data Analyst III supports the Healthcare Quality Improvement Program by assisting in the design of quality improvement studies, acquiring and analyzing data, and preparing reports. He/she also coordinates the design or acquisition of new software applications to enhance project quality and productivity; supports and enhances data analysis activities through database programming and statistical analysis.
- Analytical skills with the ability to prepare cogent analysis using a variety of statistical tools, spreadsheet, and database programs, including but not limited to SAS, MS Access, SQL.
- Ability to clearly present qualitative and quantitative review/analysis findings to interested parties with various backgrounds.
- Ability to handle all aspects in the full cycle of research projects.
- Ability to work well independently and with little supervision.
- Ability to relate well with technical and non-technical staff.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Master s degree in Health Science, Statistics, Computer Science, or a related field, required.
A minimum of one (1) year experience in health or similar research and/or evaluation that involved extensive use of SAS in data transformation, management and analysis, required.