At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, and both individual and institutional retirement.
WIMT Data Services team, an arm of Wealth Investment Management Technology (WIMT) group is looking for a database and solutions analyst with a strong experience in Informatica ETL development, product configuration and administration, and many other platform activities in large and complex Informatica, Oracle and DB2 environments. Candidate should have the ability to provide the highest technical expertise for the planning, analysis, design, implementation, maintenance, and control of complex database and Informatica environments. Candidate should have strong experience in making recommendations on scalable and repeatable processes and implement tools/technology to proactively monitor the overall Platform health.
- Maintenance and administration of Informatica across WIMT group in 24/7 production environments
- Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and data quality
- Provides production support for technical issues and initiatives related to applications, systems, databases and reporting
- Troubleshoots and resolve issues and restores services or data impacted
- Evaluates service level agreement criteria; identifies gaps in current technology processes and recommends changes to assure OLAs/SLAs can be supported
- Provide technical expertise in identifying issues that impact the environment and service delivery
- Organize issues and prioritize in a fast paced environment with hard deadlines
- Drive multiple complex production issues simultaneously using a wide range of skills
- Interact effectively with a variety of internal and external partners including distributed Systems, infrastructure, architecture, and software vendors
- Partner with business and other technology teams on issue identification and resolution, problem solving, and planning
- Assesses changes for risk to production systems and assures quality, security, access, and compliance requirements are met for supported areas via accepted change control processes
- Assist with the creation, maintenance, and testing of the business continuation plan
- Lead 2-5 team members
Note: You may be required to work outside of normal working hours to implement scheduled change controls and help resolve production issues in 24x7 environment.
- 7+ years of database design and administration experience
- 3+ years of project management experience
- 7+ years of SQL experience
- 7+ years of application production support experience
- 5+ years of advanced scripting experience using Unix Shell Scripting, Perl, Python, Java, or PL-SQL
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex technical problems
- 7+ years of experience with production support and operations of large scale data environments
- 3+ years’ project management experience, PMI or Six Sigma certification preferred
- Strong skills in all data related subjects like data modeling, SQL, Data Analysis, Database space management, Database Monitoring, Data Virtualization
- Should have thorough understanding of batch job processing, job automation tools like Autosys and be able to provide batch job improvement solutions
- Experience in Informatica products
- Experience working with and guiding offshore teams
- Good understanding of project/support processes/procedures (EACO, PAC2000, JIRA)
- Experience with version control tools and deployment tools such as GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory, and uDeploy
- Experience with integrating multiple environments into a single HUB is a huge plus
- Experience with Tech Refresh projects
- Knowledge and understanding of data governance challenges and approaches: metadata, data quality, and data stewardship
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge of Financial institution's wealth, trust and brokerage
- Knowledge of BI tools
- Superior critical thinking skills, fast learner and ability to take on new challenges as needed
- Experience with Risk and Regulatory efforts like remediation of software vulnerabilities and certificates
- Experience working across lines-of-business/service
- Experience working with various Competency Centers (OS, Database, Middleware, etc.)
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
MO-Saint Louis: Min: $87,500 Mid: $125,000
NC-Charlotte: Min: $87,500 Mid: $125,000
TX-Irving: Min: $87,500 Mid: $125,000
VA-Glen Allen: Min: $87,500 Mid: $125,000
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $87,500 Mid: $125,000
AZ-Chandler: Min: $87,500 Mid: $125,000
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.