Seeking a Testing and Debugging Technician Sharing Our Commitment to Quality And Operational Excellence!
Help maintain our 97% on-time delivery and .45% RMA with your experience and 2-years college-level knowledge and training of of electronic testing and debugging.
You will be charter to:
- plan and execute testing and debugging of finished goods and electronic components.
- implement best practices in testing and debugging, and
- develop all aspects of testing and debugging to maintain sustainably and cost competitive quality processes.
- Debug, using a schematic, parts list, and ohmmeter down to component level
- Follow instructions that are written or verbally given in English.
- Give verbal or written instructions in English to peers.
- Run production assemblies through test programs
- Work with and modify the computer-based testing program on computers.
- Interact with customers and engineers.
- Do some mechanical assemblies
- Two-Years Electronic Technician degree
Schedule: 7 am to 3:15 pm with an occasional overtime!
Send your resume for Immediate review!
Must be able to pass background check and drug test.