- System Administrator-type responsibilities including effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure. This individual ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values, enabling staff, and Partners.
- Identify, troubleshoot and correct issues with corporate systems in order to ensure that employees are always not only satisfied, but extremely happy with both the process and resolution of the issue.
- Assist with various internal projects ranging from setting up new service centers with computers and VOIP phone systems, mobile device configuration and support (cell phones, iPads, etc.), printer support, operational improvements and hardware / software upgrades.
- Identify opportunities to further develop and improve operational procedures.
- Provide phone and email technical analysis and support for the remote employees as well as travelling staff members.
- Multitask effectively during extremely busy times and prioritize to achieve the maximum impact.
- Properly document and track all work related activities within our ticketing system.
- Ability to take ownership of issues and follow through to completion with minimal supervision.
- Show patience and professionalism with coworkers while in stressful situations.
- Up to 20% travel could be required
- Basic knowledge of MAS360 or similar MDM
- 3+ years of related Windows desktop support (Windows, 7, 8 and 10)
- Experience managing Office 365
- Experience with Microsoft Office 2010, 2013, and 2016
- Experience using helpdesk ticketing software and/or CRM software
- Advanced understanding of IP-based computer networking and VoIP systems
- Good verbal skills with the ability to speak clearly and concisely
- Ability to work in a close knit team environment
- Ability to analyze and extract essential information from vague requests for help, to determine the exact issue at hand
- Must be detail oriented and able to explain complex issues to common users
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task while under pressure
- Willingness to work in an on-call work environment after hours support situation
Desired but not mandatory skills and experience
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or related field of study
- IT Certificate in A+, MCSE or CCNA
- Basic knowledge of SQL databases
- Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS)
- Customer Service experience/call center operations experience
- Experience with Cisco Meraki network environment or similar
- Experience with Barracuda firewalls or similar
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.Arrow Exterminators
https://arrowexterminators. applicantpro. com