Developers: This is your chance to work with awarded professionals who are Google Developer Experts and Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals.
· Meeting business users, Product owners, Process owners to understand the business and functional requirements in an Agile environment.
· Requirement gathering and translate functional requirement into technical specifications including system detailing (SD), deployment architecture (DA), use cases (UC), High Level Design (HLD) & Low-Level Design (LLD) documents.
· Preparation of As-Is Business Process Documents and To-Be Business Process documents.
· Architecting, Designing, implementing, and maintaining Java/Java EE applications that are often high-volume and low-latency, required for mission-critical systems.
· Managing Java and Java EE applications development as per advanced software engineering processes.
· To take part in software and architectural development activities.
· Develop technical designs for applications development.
· Design the Database schema for applications development.
· Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging.
· Develop, test, implement and maintain applications software.
· Co-ordinate with middleware, security, application operations teams to provision required software infrastructure for application deployments.
· To take part in provisioning Disaster Recovery (DR) Site and conducting test as planned for new and existing applications to ensure high availability during disaster.
· Fix the security vulnerabilities with application codebase and sites.
· Remediate the legacy batch applications to avoid any security vulnerabilities.
· Upgrade legacy application dependency libraries as per business standard.
· Co-ordinate with application support team to address any production issues in day to day operations.
· Ensuring designs comply with specifications.
· Supervise Programmers/technical team members.
- Java 1.8 & 1.9
- Servlets, JSP, JSTL, EJB and Angular
- Apache Kafka, Zookeeper, JMS and Apache ActiveMQ, SOAP and REST Web Services – CXF & Jersey,
- XML, XSLT
- Struts & Spring Frameworks – Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Boot (Microservices), Spring Cloud
- Liferay Platform – 6x & DXP
- JDBC, JPA and Hibernate
- Apache Web Server, Tomcat, Web Logic and JBoss
- SQL, MS SQL Server, MySQL and Oracle
- Unix, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Windows Platforms
- As required by application environment.
· As required by application environment.
· Eclipse, WebStrom, IntelliJ, Liferay IDE, Spring Tool Suite (STS), Ant, Maven, Gradle, GIT
· Enterprise Architect, MS Visio and UML
World class software development consulting, training and recruiting