Immediate need for a talented Enterprise Mobility Developer with experience in the IT Industry. This is a 12+ Months opportunity located in Dallas,TX. Please review the job - provided by Dice mobile,ios,Swift,Kotlin,android
description below and contact me ASAP if you are interested.
Title : Lead Mobile Developer
Location : Dallas,TX
Position Type : 12+ Months
* This resource will act as the Tech Lead on the Enterprise Mobility Foundations team.
* Their day to day will be split between development and acting as a SME and lead to other mobile development teams.
* This includes Proof of concept work for applications needed by internal teams, working with applications teams building internally - helping to concepts and develop these,
code reviews for other mobile development teams in order to drive client best practices, assisting to design and architect mobile solutions, and giving feedback and testing.
* They will research new technologies to implement and advise other teams as they plan and design their mobile apps, Mobile application development, meeting with
architects, meeting with developers on other teams, and research and documentation.
* All the applications are used by internal client employees * not externally facing, at this time. They will work with both internal mobile developers and vendors that they
work with * but they are the only Enterprise Mobile Foundations developer and Lead * so considered a SME in the space and someone that others can come to for advice and
* Full stack, mobile developer.
* Primarily a native shop * Kotlin and java, and ios development using Swift.
* There is also some responsive web being used by some teams. We are branching into cloud (AWS) * so mobile back end services and mobile back end data repositories.
* Candidates should have 5 + years* experience building mobile applications in an enterprise environment; not just the UX, but also building the integrations and back end
services. They must have an understanding how data flows from back ends and the mobile apps.
* Mobile React for responsive web is being used. On the back end * mostly Java Services and some AWS * app Sync and Dynamo DB. Service experience is required,
AWS is a plus, not required.
* Person in the role currently was a very senior IOS developer and worked for a few other large enterprise companies on their applications.
* He has a background with applications being deployed for customers and internally. Deep knowledge of iOS development and SWIFT and back end services work. This
person is very technical and very open to learning new things. He had to pick up Kotlin while here and run this practice as well.
* Candidate has about 7 years mobile application experience.
* Understands how to work within a large enterprise company.
* Should be flexible to take on multiple roles and wear multiple hats.
* The person needs to be a strong communicator * communicating and leading teams from a technical and best practice stand point.
Our client is a leading IT organization and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. Qualified candidates should apply NOW for immediate
If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration.