We are looking for talented individuals like you, who is a working professional.
If you understand this mindset and thrive in an ever-evolving environment with the ability to quickly adapt to new situations and successfully pursue unpredictable challenges, then we want to talk to you.
Our continued expansion builds rewarding and exciting career opportunities:
- Empower you to make the right decisions
- Play a key role in your career development
- Your voice and your points of view
- Focus on your contribution, not title
- Enable you to grow more than you can invent
Our promote-from-within approach is an excellent example of how we recognize, appreciate and reward those who show excellent performance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Must be: US Citizen and Permanent Resident(GC) only
Duration: Contract to Hire
Interviews: 1st WebEx and 2nd in person
- At least 10 years of experience in software development, design/architecture
- Experience in development of all server-side logic, RESTful API's using Node.js
- Integrate Node.js code with existing databases, REST and SOAP services as the underlying data source and with AWS Cloud microservices
- Hands on experience with Node.js runtime environment, GraphQL, Express, TypeScript and StrongLoop frameworks to build scalable applications
- Experience with AWS cloud development environment
- Cross Train the team on Node.js technologies
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages Jade or EJS and CSS preprocessors like Stylus or Less
- Experience with front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop and optimizing output to match all these platforms
- Implementing automated unit tests and expertise with unit test frameworks like Mocha, Chai Kafka
- Experience with CI/CD and Jenkins, Maven, GitHub & Splunk
- Experience with Java/J2EE development platform and RDBMS is a plus
- Familiarity with Swagger, XML, JSON, SOAP, Oracle, PL/SQL, RabbitMQ
- Prefer candidates with Healthcare knowledge and background.
- Has delivered projects using SCRUM/AGILE methodologies
- Work independently with no help from the internal teams.
- Has worked in a Product Development type Organization
- Experience with IBM APIC platform and IIB is a plus