Our Client, a world leading environmental sciences corporation based in Houston, TX, has an Immediate Opportunity for an experienced SEO Lead, Adobe Analytics Developer, to join their team on a long-term contract basis.
The Online Analytics Developer will be responsible for acting as the primary resource for any technical needs as it relates to our online analytics solutions (Adobe Analytics). This role will be critical in maintaining digital attribution, tagging and automating data feeds to support evolving business needs. Additionally, the Online Analytics Developer will be responsible for supporting the design of an analytics framework that supports the WM digital growth strategy. This individual will be expected to maintain best-in-class industry knowledge as it pertains to analytics strategies, implementation solutions and digital data architecture.
Build & maintain tagging implementation strategy / framework
- Have strong working knowledge of Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Adobe Experience Manager and Google Analytics
- Support product owners & business leaders in developing best in class online analytics solutions
- Partner with Analysts to provide both technical & non-technical documentation for all Analytics variables, metrics, dimensions and reports
- Participate in requirements meetings to guide business conversations to impactful analytics solutions
- Implement complex tags via Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM), Tealium & Google Tag Manager (GTM)
- Coordinate with Data Enterprise team to define and automate data feeds that will be consumed by external databases / data warehouses
- Coordinate with business owners and technical teams to define and implement data layer updates as necessary
- Understand complex enterprise system architecture to participate in cross-functional digital technology conversations and support evolving business needs
- Recommend best practices as it relates to analytics implementation strategies
- Conduct audits and troubleshoot complex issues involving digital data integrity
- Provide status updates on projects and business needs
- Integrate external data sources into adobe analytics to support complex business analysis on an ongoing basis
- Manage and prioritize a large variety of projects with deadlines, while also communicating constraints, issues and delays to management
- Experience with generating automated feeds of adobe analytics data to external databases
- Understanding and guiding analytics solutions as it relates to content management systems (Adobe Experience Manager)
- Ability to operate in a SCRUM based, agile development environment
Master’s Degree or Graduate Certificate in Information Systems, Information Technology, Business or similar is a preferred.
- Experience: 3+ years of prior work experience as an Analytics Developer, Web Developer or Business Analyst that worked hands-on in defining and implementing complex analytics solutions.
- 3-5 years of experience in implementing technology solutions within the digital space
Delphi-US provides world class talent acquisition solutions to our clients nationwide. We are experts in Information Technology, Engineering, Professional, and select specialized talent recruitment. With a collective 30+ years in our field, Delphi-US brings true best practices to the industry, and a fundamental approach that drives excellence in results for our clients and consultants. Known as 'The Peacemakers in The Talent War', Delphi-US seeks to join the best and brightest of our knowledge workforce to select employers of choice throughout the United States.