Idexcel's client is looking for a OSB Admin at Seattle, WA to join their team on a contract basis.
Job Title: OSB Admin
Location: Vancouver Canada or Seattle, WA
Duration: 06+ Months
- At least 7+ years of experience, excellent communication and coordination skills.
- 3+ years of experience in Weblogic Server 12c installation, configuration, administration, tuning and support.
- Weblogic configuration experience in JMS, Connection Pools, J2EE Deployments, Thread Dump Analysis.
- Assist in Installation, configuration and administration of the clustered Weblogic server, and OSB/SOA managed servers in a H/A environments for Development, QA and Production:
- Assist in Creation, configuration and administration of:
- WebLogic domains and managed servers for internal and external clients
- JDBC and multi data-source connections with Oracle 11g database
- Distributed JMS servers, modules, queues, and connections
- FTP, File, Database and AQ adapters' connections
- Monitor and direct performance testing and interpret testing results and recommend changes as needed
- Configure Web-service securities through OWSM
- Monitoring hosts, servers, applications, domains, components, composites
- Tuning servers and applications for better performance
- Troubleshooting the emerging application issues, from server configuration to code issues
- Managing incident, problem, change, release, configuration, service level, availability and capacity
- Deep understanding and knowledge in Service Oriented Architecture and Oracle suite of Fusion (OSB/SOA)
- Hands on experience in Web Logic Scripting (WLS) tools
- Solid understanding and experience in web services along with Java
- Experience in Oracle 11g database
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- ANT build scripts development
- Experience in Oracle webLogic server security configurations including SSL certificate installation and configuration
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Applications, Information Systems, Information Technology, Electronics, Engineering, Science, Mathematics, or in a directly related field.
This is a great opportunity and if you have any interest in hearing more of the details please contact Upender Gaadi on and/or - provided by Dice OSB, Weblogic, SOA
About IDEXCEL, INC
Idexcel is a global staffing and IT services organization, with a mission to bring great people and great organizations together. Our diverse client base represents a wide range of industries, including technology, telecom, insurance, healthcare, manufacturing, banking & financial services, food & commodities trading and federal organizations. Our teams of experienced recruiters directly work with client companies seeking exceptional people to help with their business initiatives.
Idexcel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.