||Apr 13, 2019
||4 yrs- 8 yrs
Required Education (including Major):
- Demonstrated skills developing and providing training on DoD C2/C4I systems.
- Experience with the operations and maintenance of military Tactical Data Link Systems such as Link 16.
- Experience with software Vulnerability Assessments and resolution, preferably under the DOD Risk Management Framework (RMF) environment.
- Experience in the operation and maintenance of military Tactical Data Link systems.
- Experience with relational and geospatial database development, configuration, troubleshooting, and support including experience with database servers such as: Oracle and PostgreSQL. This also includes experience with NoSQL databases.
- Ability to debug and test software products as necessary
- Ability to work with customers to provide training, demonstrations, and technical guidance.
- Strong oral & written communication skills & proven leadership skills to mentor junior engineers.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office desktop applications of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Outlook.
- Ability to obtain a government Secret clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Systems or Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems, or other related engineering/science discipline