LG Quality Tech
This position assists and support the QA team to achieve and maintain high standards of customer satisfaction and delivery. The QA team members are expected to inspect materials, parts, and assemblies while also establishing inspection procedures and utilize basic inspection tools and instruments.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform daily quality inspections of finished, in-process and received product as required by company inspection and test plan. Maintain accurate and precise records, to include inspection and non-conformance Reports
- Read blueprints and use very fine measurement tools like calipers and gauges.
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized working environment
- Perform inspection of parts to specifications using calipers, gauges, tape measures and other mechanical inspection hand tools and reading drawings.
- Assist in the troubleshooting of materials in the manufacturing areas.
- Investigate root cause analysis for quality issues and assist in problem solving.
- Perform data entry and computations on defined quality forms
- Parts/Finished Goods Approval Test
- Reliability Test
- Maintaining test equipment
- Maintaining Ref. Module (Calibration)
- Following DQA work standards and procedure
- High school or GED equiv. in related field and comparable experience + 1 year of relevant experience.
- 0~2 experience with manufacturing (STEM)
- Preferred -Experience as a Quality Inspector, Level II, or equivalent work experience.
- Preferred Automotive drawing reading skills required. (GD& T)
- Work requires basic computer and data entry skills.
- Work requires willingness to work various shifts and some overtime, when required.
- Preferred- Experience for measuring of XRF / CMM equipment over 1 year.
- Able to pick up at 25-30 pound (lb)