Senior Data Modeler
Exciting opportunity to work with an enterprise organization and helping to create Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse solutions. In this position, will need to have strong experience with data modeling and analysis as well as experience working closely with the business to translate requirements into project requirements. This will be a breakdown of 60% Data Modeling, 30% SQL development and 10% translating requirements. This is an incredible opportunity working on high initiatives within an enterprise environment.
This is a long term, 12 month+ contract located in the heart of Midtown, walking distance from Marta. In this position, you will have the opportunity to work in sync with an innovative team that is disrupting their industry. Excellent team and work environment with flex hours.
- 4+ years working with Data Modeling
- Experience with data modeling tools (Erwin or similar)
- Strong experience with SQL (ability to write complex queries)
- Oracle or DB2
- Experience translating business requirements into SQL-based ETL
- Teradata (highly preferred)
- Erwin Data Modeler
- DataStage development
- Linux knowledge
- ChangeMan MVS
Must be authorized to work in the U.S./Sponsorships are not available