Northwest Software Inc, is looking for Senior Dynamics CRM Consultant. Please read the job description given below - if this is something you may be intrigued & qualified for - To apply for this job contact me at or apply online using below URL provided at the bottom of this job posting or send your latest resume and please ballpark your expected hourly rate & date of availability for screening.
Senior Dynamics CRM Consultant # AC0702
This is a long term opportunity at our customer site, a leading company in Redmond, WA.
The position is responsible for Dynamics CRM Senior Consultant who will act as a Technical Lead / Architect in at least 5 end-to-end large Dynamics CRM (2013 and 2016) implementations, that include complex functionality, multiple integrations and global rollouts
This position will be on-site working with the customer's in Redmond, WA.
- At least 12-15 years of experience in IT
- At least 10 years on Microsoft technologies and at least 7-8 years on Dynamics CRM (2016 and Dynamics 365)
- Should have experience as a Technical Lead / Architect in at least 5 end-to-end large Dynamics CRM implementations, that include complex functionality, multiple integrations and global rollouts
Exeperience in Service Module is a must
- Must have demonstrable experience in architecture and design of such MSCRM applications
• Must be thorough and hands on in Microsoft technologies including
- .NET 4.x, C#, XML, Ajax, OData query and HTML 5
• Microsoft SQL server 2008/2012
• Scribe and SSIS
• Experience in MSCRM installation and set-up and multi-site deployment
- Experience in working in an Agile methodology is a must
- Must have prior experience in the onsite-offshore model
- Good customer interface and documentation skills
Apply online using this URL:
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Northwest Software, Inc.
e: - provided by Dice Dynamics 365 CRM, Microsoft technologies, SQL server, SSIS, .NET, C#, XML