The Senior (Lead) Software Engineer is responsible in the execution of all software development activities supporting our customer.
- Directly engage with TEDAC customers to collect requirements, understand and document workflows, and deploy custom-designed lifecycle software solutions using Agile methodologies
- Collect, document, and expand user requirements, create user stories, estimates and work plans
- Work with Project Manager and Product Owner to establish product backlog items, establish priorities, and implement PBIs during sprint cycles
- Spearhead software integration between TEDAC and external partner software applications supporting the TEDAC mission
- Implement software development lifecycle principles to include peer-reviews, unit testing, solution designs, packages, and deployments
- Lead daily scrum meetings guiding development efforts towards successful project delivery
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship; identify and challenge growth areas in the team
- Represent the development team during requirements meeting, technical exchanges, and other opportunities
- Develop software applications and migrate legacy application with modern development languages
Knowledge and skills:
- Proficiency in full stack (front-end, back-end) web development
- C# / .NET web programming experience
- Strong object oriented design skills
- Familiarity with relational database design and development
- Experience with WPF, PRSM, MVVM
- ASP.NET Core
- Angular or experience with another JS SPA framework
- Experience with Telerik UI Controls / Bootstrap 4
- Unit Testing
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelors degree
- Required Skills (10 years experience):
Clearance Requirement: Top Secret
Location: Huntsville, AL
Find our latest collection of Qbase resources, written by our data and technology experts, on a wide variety of topics covering IT, data analytics, data quality, data security disaster prevention and other important issues at http://www.qbase.com/services/
The Qbase team brings a diverse combination of skills and expertise developed in a range of fields and leadership positions—from CEOs of large companies to an officer leading IT initiatives in the U.S. Armed Services. Additionally, the team offers deep and broad experience in federal technology integration, database management and analytics, and in enterprise systems development. Learn more about Qbase leadership at http://www.qbase.com/about/team/
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
EEO Statement: This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Qbase utilizes E-Verify
Guided by seasoned business executives and highly experienced technologists from LexisNexis, Apptis, and other prominent companies, Qbase offers a nimble, dynamic environment within a growing business focused on products and services. Innovation and developing game changing technology is at the heart of Qbase Product development while Qbase Services provide a full spectrum of information technology services to meet client mission-critical requirements in the government, military, healthcare and commercial markets. We operate under a small business designation.
Respect: We will respect our colleagues, business partners and clients. We will treat all with dignity and honor.
Integrity: We will be known for the integrity of our business conduct. We will be honest and ethical in all matters.
Quality: We will be known for excellence in all we do.
Work hard: We will expend all necessary effort to serve and delight our clients.
Team: We will work as a team. The most important element of all of our job descriptions is “other duties as assigned” and we will embrace this philosophy to do whatever it takes to get the job done for clients.
Enjoyment: We will have a culture that incorporates fun and enjoyment in our workday. We will have a workplace where all – our employees, our families, our clients, our shareholders and our business partners – feel welcome.