***Please note: All hiring and recruitment at Spring Health is handled with a valid '@springhealth.com' only. If you receive a message from sender whose domain is not @springhealth.com, please beware that those communications are not authorized or coming from Spring Health. ***
Spring Health is a comprehensive mental health benefit for employers. We help employees understand their mental health issues and connect with best-in-class providers to get the right treatment at the right time.
From early detection to full recovery, Spring Health is the only clinically validated solution proven to be more effective than traditional mental healthcare. By combining the latest technology with vetted providers, we help engage 1 in 3 employees, reduce recovery times, and lower healthcare costs.
Spring is a venture-backed company that has won numerous awards, including honors from the American Psychiatric Association. We've raised over $8M in venture funding from top VC's, including Work-Bench, General Catalyst, and RRE Ventures.
We are looking for a senior engineer fluent in native mobile application development to join our team. You will be responsible for contributing to Spring’s mobile application for patients, written in Flutter for iOS/Android. You will report to a lead front-end engineer and work closely with them to architect and implement core features with a direct impact on the patient experience, engagement, clinical outcomes and our early-stage business.
You have previous experience working as a native mobile application engineer and a passion for building native applications that are beautiful and reliable. You are motivated by a desire to contribute independently in a team of scrappy engineers. You want to join an early-stage startup and grow with the company over the years as a contributor and technical leader.
What you’ll be doing at Spring Health:
- Developing our native mobile application
- Building thoughtful UI and components by contributing to our design system/component library
- Collaborating with design, product, and back-end teammates to build, test, and maintain platform features
- Identifying areas for growth and iteration on the mobile application stack and advocating for them on the Engineering roadmap
- Maintaining and improving Spring Health’s mobile stack, and pairing with other engineers across the company to grow and learn together
What we expect from you:
- 5+ years of professional experience as a front-end engineer and/or mobile Engineer Experience with native mobile application development in Flutter; experience in React + Redux and GraphQL a plus
- Demonstrated ability and desire to work independently on complex features
- Comfortable navigating gaps in design and use cases with empathy for the end user's experience
- Ability to work in a small, agile team and deliver consistently in a dynamic, collaborative environment
Why you’ll like working at Spring Health:
Competitive compensation plan including equity in the company: we want you to own a piece of what you’re building!
Comprehensive benefits: we offer great health, dental, and vision benefits - among others!
Flexible vacation plan: our open vacation policy allows you to take the time off you need when you need it.
Great people: drive an impact on something that truly helps people alongside an incredible and thoughtful team.
Meaningful Problems: we’re working at the cutting-edge of mental health, and you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside the world’s experts on precision medicine to help patients get better faster
We care about diversity: diversity allows us to build an excellent patient experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.