Job Title(s): Service Administrator
Location: Belton, TX
Supervises Staff: No
Last Updated: 12/3/2018
The Service Administrator, (ECS) is responsible for coordinating and scheduling field service personnel and equipment for service and aftermarket related activities.
The role reports directly to the Field Service Manager and will work closely with the project management group. The successful candidate will be a seasoned customer service manager who can build relationships with contractors and end users and help maintain those relationships.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Improve the efficiency of the site visit and reduce expedited shipments of equipment through proper planning.
- Create and maintain method of scheduling field crews
- Get out in front of client needs for site service
- Track inventory of equipment to prevent loss
- Maintain working equipment by scheduling regular maintenance with equipment vendors
- Facilitate creating and transmitting startup reports and test reports to project managers
- Build list of contacts for contractors and end users
- Field calls for billable service items
- Assist in maintaining the marketing initiative targeting end users.
- Organizational skills are critical in the position.
- A demonstrated ability to inspire and motivate people and get results through others.
- A demonstrated ability to innovate and drive continuous improvement.
- Commitment to the Company’s purpose, core values and objectives.
- Capable of leading, directing and working with cross functional groups and associates.
- Able to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standards exist. Must be able to interpret oral, written and diagram instructions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Adobe Professional.
- We honor our commitments
- We work as a team
- We approach our work with a sense of urgency
- We value our customers
- We are humble
Environment and Cognitive/Physical Demands
- Ability to read, hear, speak, keyboard, reason and problem solve.
- Normal hearing and vision range.
- Requires the use of office equipment such as computer terminals, telephones, copiers and printers.
- Infrequent lifting up to 15 pounds.
ECS Environmental Solutions has over twelve years of experience in the design and manufacturing of Pollution Control Systems with installations all over North America. We develop, design and manufacture equipment for the treatment of odorous compounds in air-streams. We remain set apart from other pollution control companies by providing a complete system, from source to solution. We are also unique in that we have in-house capability to manufacture almost every major component that goes into our systems.