At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Banking is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers in addition to operating one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country. We serve mass market, affluent, and small business customers; as well as provide home and personal lending. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers through financial advice and guidance coupled with providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams. We’ve built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Service Managers at Wells Fargo act in partnership with the branch manager in positioning the branch team for success by fostering a positive work environment where team members are encouraged, motivated and developed to achieve their maximum potential by leveraging coaching and performance management tools and processes. All Service Managers are responsible for managing the direction of work for several direct reports and are involved in the day-to- day operations of the teller line. Successful service managers are role models for Wells Fargo’s customer-centric culture, while embracing diversity and maintaining ethics and integrity.
This LO position has customer contact and job duties which may include needs assessing and referring those customers interested in a dwelling secured product to a SAFE team member. This position includes assisting customers without taking an application and without offering or negotiating terms of a dwelling secured transaction. Individuals in a LO position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined WF. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
• Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
• Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 1+ year of retail experience independently following policies and procedures
- 2+ years of experience assessing and meeting the needs of customers and/or solving customer problems
- 1+ year of leadership experience including coaching, training or mentoring
- 1+ year of banking or retail operations experience
- Experience developing and cultivating professional relationships
- Experience interacting positively with unsatisfied customers
- Experience offering products and services
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Good communication skills including speaking clearly, succinctly, and accurately while using a pleasant tone and common conversational courtesies
- Solid problem solving skills necessary to analyze situations that require thoughtful solutions
- Experience directing work and monitoring performance of others
- Experience leading and motivating others in a work, military, or other formal organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced action oriented environment
- Experience meeting or exceeding performance and operational objectives
- Knowledge and understanding of retail compliance controls, risk management, and loss prevention
- Effective organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Relevant military experience including working with military protocol and instructions, enlisted evaluations, officer/leadership reporting
- Relevant military experience including working in personnel benefits management, processing military personnel orders or transitions, wartime readiness operations, human resources or military recruiting
- 6+ months of teller experience
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
WA-Seattle: 999 3rd Ave - Seattle, WA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.