· Review, coordinates and lead the activities related to the design, development and integration of the Siebel Application
· Assist developing standards and processes for coding, deployment, testing, and governance
· Leads the provision of expertise for the complex elevated technical support issues including solution lifecycle management
· 5 years of Siebel technical hands-on configuration/ design / development experience, of which 2 years must be on Siebel IP15. x.
· 3-5 years of experience in configuring / developing Business services, Business Rules, Workflow, Applets, Views, Screens, Code/Scripts and related Siebel Business Layer objects
· 3 years of strong EAI Experience within the Siebel application and with external parties using Web services, SOAP, XML, data mapping, API’s
· 2-3 years of experience in product customization and pricing model
· 2-3 years of experience in Siebel Open UI Architecture (Physical Model, Presentation Model) and OOTB OUI file structures and limitations. Development of new requirements using Open UI framework
· Experience in Database configuration (Schema changes, database views, stored procedures)
· Experience on editing Siebel Web Templates
· Experience Siebel development delivery using agile methodology
· Experience in Siebel Sales module
· Resolve application defects
· Collaborate with customers and various businesses and Information Technology teams to effectively address and resolve day to day issues.
· Requires the ability to come up with creative technical solutions while applying Siebel best practices.
· Ability to work under aggressive deadlines, meet project commitments and quickly adapt to changing priorities
· Adapt to new projects quickly with a can-do, jump-right-in attitude
Additional Job Details:
· Years of experience: 5 years of Siebel development
· Degree or specialized training is required/preferred: Bachelor, nice to have Siebel certified
· Top three skills required: EAI, Product and Pricing, Open UI
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers’ needs into a full-service personnel solutions organization. BCforward’s headquarters are in Indianapolis, Indiana and also operates delivery centers in 17 locations in North America as well as Hyderabad, India and Puerto Rico. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm headquartered in Indiana. With 14+ years of uninterrupted growth, the addition of two brands (Stafforward and PMforward) and a team of more than 1400 resources our teams deliver services for multiple industries from both public and private sectors. BCforward’s team of dedicated staffing professionals has placed thousands of talented people over the past decade, with retention rates that are consistently higher than the industry average.