Title: Siebel Developer
Location: New York, NY 10007
Duration: 6+ month
- Strong Experience in Siebel Open UI Development
- Strong experience in integration workflows, script, business services & creating/modifying integration objects is a must
- Siebel integration using inbound & outbound web services testing WSDL’s using SOAP UI, Integration Objects, Data Mappers, Integration Data Mappers, JSON.
- Experience with call center, eService, Public Sector, CTI.
- Must have experience with Siebel Application Administration including LOV’s Group Administration (Divisions, Positions, Employees) Responsibilities, views, State Model etc.
- Must have thorough knowledge & understanding of functional out-of-the-box features & modules of Siebel CRM
- Extensive Knowledge with CSS (Cascading style sheets) web templates & Java Script
- Knowledge on Angular JS
- Basic knowledge on automation testing tools: selenium
- A minimum of 2 full life cycle large project implementations.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Successful teamwork experience & demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Siebel Configuration & Development
- Testing & support
Hi, this is Harman Singh from Cogent InfoTech.
Cogent InfoTech Corporation celebrates over 14 years of innovation and welcomes motivated people to support our constantly growing operations and maintain best in class solutions in a work hard/play hard environment. Be a part of a team that values your ideas and gives you the tools and resources to implement your best innovations and concepts! Cogent is a place that values diversity & offers a generous benefits package including paid-time off, health and dental benefits, 401(k), sick leave, life insurance, plus other perks throughout the year to support our work hard/play hard environment.
Cogent Infotech Corporation, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or another legally protected status.
For more information about Cogent, visit www.cogentinfo.com.