The Software Developer IV will be responsible for all aspects of software development as it applies to fulfilling business goals and strategies.
· Collaborate with team members in all phases of the SDLC including requirements gathering, analysis, design, testing, and implementation.
· Liaise with network administrators, systems analysts, and third party support staff to assist in implementation, and resolving problems with software products or company software systems.
· Write business requirements from end-user input and execute requirements into software systems.
· Assist in defining software development project plans, including scope, schedule, and implementation.
· Design, run, and monitor performance tests on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas of improvement, and for general debugging.
· Maintain and report status of development effort to management and/or team members.
· Provide end user training and maintain user documentation.
· Stay current on emerging technologies related to job function.
· Plan, design, develop, implement, and maintain moderately complex databases which are both internal and external facing.
· Plan, design, develop, implement, and maintain moderately complex web applications which are both internal and external facing
· Bachelors of Science degree in Software Engineering, MIS, a related degree, or equivalent work experience
· Minimum of 5-8 years ASP.Net with C# development experience, with online transaction processing experience
· Gateway experience or in a financial services related industry a plus
· Experience with Visual Studio 2017
· Experience with .Net Framework 4.0+
· Experience with Asp.Net; Web Forms, MVC, and Web API and MVC a plus
· Familiarity with IIS 7.0, 7.5
· Experience in C++ is a plus
· Experience in Delphi is a plus
· Familiarity with Enterprise Library a plus
· Thorough understanding of source control including Team Foundation
· Understanding of N-Tier programming methodologies
· Competent with SQL Server 2012 development, and use of SQL Server Management Studio
· Experience with SQL Reporting Services
· Competent with database design practices, referential integrity; basic understanding of Normalization
· Knowledge of data security and privacy practices
· Strong problem solving, logical reasoning and translating complex concepts into business requirements and technical specifications.
· Experience managing and developing customer/client relationships, with a strong internal customer service mentality.
· Handle multiple, shifting priorities in a fast moving environment.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, experience in writing technical documents.
· Strong Analytical skills
· Able to define architecture, infrastructure, general layout of systems, technologies and frameworks.
At Brightwing, we are motivated by a sincere desire to help others. We have been helping people and organizations align people with the right jobs for over 40 years. We do this by learning what makes you special. What are your aspirations? Your values, priorities, and environments where you perform at your very best? The answers provide clues as to which specific opportunity and organization will fit who you are as a unique individual, not just what you can do as an employee. Our passion for people is evident; we have been named a best and brightest place to work for two years in a row.