||Aug 09, 2019
||3 yrs- 5 yrs
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
The Manager Sourcing Center of Excellence (COE) Data & Analytics will be responsible to support and assist Strategic Sourcing teams managing and developing data & analytics tools, their governance and training. The Manager develops and implements data management processes and uses analytical tools to support Regeneron's procurement systems. S/He drives database system adoption, best practices, and dashboard metrics reporting. The Manager will ensure that all data management tools are available and properly operate across all operating geographies for all teams within the Strategic Sourcing department.
• Responsible for the generation, support, and development of databases and reports needed to manage the supply base, cost savings projects, and provide information and data support to Strategic Sourcing teams.
• Provide data analytics tools and systems training which deliver greater user involvement, useability, and data accuracy.
• Lead the development and generation of department level dashboards and various reports including category/commodity spend reports, supplier spend reports, supplier diversity reporting, invoice on hold reporting, e-catalog business, savings reports, item purchase reports, exception reports in support of Category Management and Strategic Sourcing.
• Oversight of metrics reporting and training with significant focus and attention to detail for ensuring data accuracy.
• Assess and challenge the status quo, drive implementation of best practices streamlining operations and eliminating wasteful activities.
• Manages and leads project tasks, timelines and deliverables with minimal supervision.
• Manages and drives adoption of best in class source-to-pay tools and processes.
• Manages the training of sourcing staff across regions on data processes and tools.
• Leads special projects as needed to achieve performance improvements in partnership with Category Managers
• Provides coaching and guidance on job performance and career development to direct reports and provides leadership examples for the organzation.
• Bachelor's degree in engineering, finance, or business administration plus 7 years of relevant, progressive experience within strategic sourcing analytics
• Master's degree plus 4 years of relevant, progressive experience within strategic sourcing analytics.
• Working knowledge on SQL programming and database required.
• Experience with development in BI reporting software required; experience with Qlik products a plus.
• Working knowledge with Analytics, Sourcing Contracting, ERP, eRFX systems preferred. (Oracle, Zycus, GEP, Ariba, Qlikview, Other)
• Ability to leverage standard business applications for communicating, presenting and analyzing (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Ability to formulate presentations and business cases
• Ability to build consensus, teamwork, and creativity within a collaborative team with limited supervision
• Project management experience required
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.