The successful candidate will support Flight Software development for a planetary mission (ie. EUROPA, Mars 2020) as well as take part in software engineering activities associated with the delivery of embedded Flight Software (FSW) products for large-scale projects in Pasadena, CA. The candidate will be involved with the planning, conduct, and coordination of software designs, software architecture, development, test, and documentation in a collaborative environment.
- BS degree in in Computer Science or computer related engineering field with recent related experience.
- Experience with real-time Embedded Testing and or Simulation Software Experience
- Strong in C/C++.
- Recent experience with Labview and Linux
- Advanced knowledge of principles, theories, concepts and techniques in developing, modifying, debugging, releasing and maintaining real-time and embedded software systems for mission-critical aerospace applications
- Familiarity interfacing with FPGA designers
- Aerospace automated test and simulation experience is strongly preferred
- Experience debugging software/hardware interactions and possible failure modes
- Familiarity with Python
- Familiarity with static analysis tools like Coverity and/or PCLint
ANRE Technologies Inc. is a small woman owned business in the Pasadena CA, area. We provide software and engineering services for Private Co. and government agencies. For more info visit out website www.anretech.com