||Aug 09, 2019
||3 yrs- 5 yrs
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
Summary: Responsible for the design, security and control of Microsoft Access databases that supports the operation and execution of the Supply Chain Operation team and other department needs. Generate system improvement to manage day-to-day operation within the different supply chain functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Microsoft Access database design, control, and security.
• Design and build data entry and inquiry forms, macros, procedures, queries, and reports for Microsoft Access databases.
• Maintain, enhance, debug existing Microsoft Access applications
• Design and build procedures to import/export data from various data sources and type like MS Excel, CSV, Text file, SharePoint and other Microsoft Access databases.
• Perform data analysis to design and build ways to consolidate and simply data sets.
• Building ad-hoc queries and reports.
• Develop and administer SharePoint sites to allow access to the routine reports and ad hoc information requests from the supply chain stakeholders.
• Develop and track metrics to measure data accuracy, integrity and security.
• Develop user training and handbooks and user guides documentations including ERDs.
Experience and Required Skills:
• BS/BA in Information Systems/ Computer Science or related discipline and 2+ years experience.
• Relevant experience may be considered in lieu of education.
• Proficiency in database modeling, design and implementation
• Proficiency in Microsoft Access database programming (SQL, VBA).
• Proficiency in SQL including reading and writing complex queries.
• Experience using ETL(Extract, Transform, Load) tools.
• Experience SSRS, and SSIS.
• Experience with Business Intelligence data visualization applications ie.: Tableau, Power BI, or Qlik Sense/View.
• Experience using RDBMS server such as MS SQL or Oracle.
• Experience with .NET web framework a plus
• Experience with Web Services, WPF, WCF and Service Oriented Architecture a plus
• Proficient in C# and/or VB.NET, with a good knowledge of their ecosystems a plus
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial a plus
• Advanced knowledge of Excel and SharePoint application a plus
• Supply chain knowledge a plus.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.