Job Request 166039.
- Performs EME (ElectroMagnetic Effects) requirements definition. Analyzes and tests equipment, subsystems, and aircraft to assure proper operation within the electromagnetic environment.
- Provides design authority for electrical bonding, wire harness shielding, wire routing, electrical ground system design, and general equipment shielding designs.
- This position will require some travel both domestically and internationally that typically can extend from one to two weeks in duration.
- Experience with aircraft/component level Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) complianee testing.
- Familiarity with MIL-STD 464 and MIL-STD 461.
- Proficiency with analysis tools such as PSpice (ORCAD), MATLAB and EXCEL.
- Ability to flex time to cover testing at multiple locations across the US.
Required Education and Experience:
Bachelor of Science +9-15 YRS or Master of Science +7-13 YRS
Must have at least 1 year of Electrical experience
MIDCOM is an innovative provider of IT, Technical, Engineering and Professional Services. For over 37 years, our diverse and expert service, talent, and advanced technologies have allowed us and our partners to win, deliver, and complete mission critical programs and initiatives within the Aerospace and Defense Sector.
MIDCOM has current long standing national contracts with the major Aerospace, Defense, High Technology and Cyber Security agencies and Prime Contractors. Aerospace has been the primary focus of MIDCOM’s business for over 37 years and we have an in depth understanding of the skill sets, experience, and controls needed to operate in this industry with unparalleled success. Our employees work with us over the years and through changing economies because we treat them fairly and with respect.
Midcom is proud to become a Cenergy company. To learn more about Cenergy, please visit www.cenergyintl.com