- Independently estimate and complete work assignments in a timely manner.
- Follow established testing processes and procedures.
- May provide work leadership to lower level Test Engineers.
- The Senior Hardware Test Engineer is responsible for the following:
- Designs and develops test procedures and assists in the evaluation of test equipment required to perform quality checks
- Prepares recommendations for testing and documentation of procedures to be used from design phase through initial production
- Construct or assist in the construction of test fixtures
- May provide training to Production Testing Staff
- Conducting environmental and electro-magnetic interference qualification testing
- Work effectively with others in a collaborative team environment.
Universal Avionics Systems Corporation is a leading manufacturer of innovative avionics systems utilized on business and air transport aircraft worldwide.
Our ability to maintain our leadership position in the industry is directly attributed to the talent and commitment of our people. We hire the best and provide competitive compensation, an excellent benefits package and the tools for success.