• Design and deliver exceptional designs that elegantly and intuitively anticipate the needs of our customers while also meeting business objectives
• Work throughout the design life cycle from ideation through development support and into testing
• Convey design ideas in tangible forms like sketches, prototypes, annotated comps and cut assets
• Work closely with the business and technical teams to ensure our suite of products remains consistent where they need to be and differentiated as their respect platforms dictate.
• Serve as User Experience evangelist across the organization
• Maintain a strong focus on developing designs that elegantly blends platform conventions and user experience principals with our features and functions.
• Help translate business requirements and interaction design principals into user experiences that are engaging, intuitive and consistent with experiences across our platforms.
• Experience working with AngularJS (most important skill)
• A bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline
• Solid understanding of MVC
• Experience working with LESS and/or SASS
• Ability to convert layered design files into functional, styled web pages and flows
• Proven experience creating responsive design templates and mobile web applications
• Experience implementing client side of consumer social and transaction oriented web applications
• Experience integrating with web services
• Experience with website performance tuning and aware of popular available tools
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment
• Functional and Unit tests are your best friends
• Easily adapts and learns new things whether it’s a new library, framework, process or a visual design concept
• Laid back, but can unleash the geek inside to get things done
Additional Qualifications (Bonus Points):
• Understanding of or hands-on programming knowledge in JSP
• You have built or currently are building Adobe Experience
• Manager, Adobe CQ, Adobe CQ5, AEM 6.0 web components
• Passion for UX and improving usability while creating WCAG or AAA compliant web applications
• Experience working with Node.js and Angular.
Our company, JDM Systems Consultants is an end to end IT solutions and infotainment development firm that has been in business for almost 30 years. We are a tier one supplier to General Motors, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Oakland County, Domino's Pizza, Volkswagen, and many other organizations. Our success story is attributed to the experience, dedication and expertise of its staff, and the exceptional ability to deliver end-to-end solutions from inception through implementation.