BlindData seeks talented software engineers to test themselves against the best programmers from Google and MIT. Get recognized and rewarded for your tech skills.
Job Location: New York, NY
About the role:
- Must be curious, hardworking and detail-oriented, motivated by complex analytical problems
- Should be able to work individually or as part of a global team to achieve project goals
- Will be responsible for full lifecycle: Evaluation, Design, Integration, Support. Troubleshooting, Packaging, Deployment, Monitoring, Automation Scripting, etc.
- Ensure overall quality of deliverables is consistent with defined standards and Agile development practice
- 7+ years of experience in a software engineer environment
- Solid experience with SQL server
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- CFA, MBA, and/or Financial Engineering degree a plus
Applicants should be highly skilled in at least one of the following languages: Python, C++, Java and PHP.
If you are interested in applying, visit blinddata.com/r/ZRNYVP and click on “Test your Talents!” to take our 30-minute online test. This quick evaluation will help us assess your fit for roles within our company and partner network. Your online score will determine if you qualify for an on-site technical assessment. Depending on the quality of your score, you may be generously compensated for coming in to test. After that point, you will be considered for available roles.
BlindData is an innovative platform built to identify the very best programmers using our proprietary standardized testing. Designed by award-winning programmers as well as distinguished professors at top computer science universities, our technology-driven approach utilizes adaptive multiple choice and coding tests to uniformly assess software engineering knowledge and ability. Our exams test for advanced logical thinking, complex programming skills and performance potential.