We build great products that improve how companies work together. We are a close-knit, nimble team helping millions of customers around the world to work more effectively. We make secure file sharing services that enable businesses of all sizes to get deals done faster & delight their clients.
We are looking for an experienced Product Designer & Front-End Developer to join our Product team. The ideal candidate will have broad experience in conceptualizing, designing, and iterating on web-based product features. We look for people with great instincts who are not afraid to make mistakes. We’re not weighed down by multiple layers of management; you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact with your work.
This position is full-time and based in our Seattle office.
- Design simple but effective product interfaces and experiences
- Contribute to strategic decisions with the rest of the product team
- Translate complex problems, customer needs, and business objectives into actionable design goals
- Take full ownership of design projects from concept, through implementation and iteration, to deployment
- Work closely with Developers to define feature specifications and implement your designs
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced, self-directed environment
- Help evolve our brands and design language
- A portfolio of work demonstrating excellent visual design
- Demonstrated mastery of Sketch and Photoshop
- Expertise in using HTML and S/CSS to create semantic, standards-compliant prototypes of your designs
- An understanding of design patterns and modularized S/CSS
- Familiarity with Git or another modern version control system
- Ability to work both independently and in cooperation with others
- A sense of urgency and ownership over the things you work on
- Detail-oriented practices with pragmatic views towards shipping
- Ability to give and receive direct feedback in a professional manner
- Intellectual curiosity and creativity
- A positive attitude
- Experience designing large-scale web products
- Experience designing mobile applications
- Experience designing HTML emails
- Experience working within complex S/CSS frameworks
- Experience working with Ruby on Rails or another modern web application framework
- Experience working at a SaaS company
We believe healthier people create healthier software. We operate sane office hours, take appropriate coffee breaks, stock the place with a bevy of healthy snacks, and provide gym memberships so you can work out during the day.
If this resonates with you, contact us to schedule a coffee meeting with a potential future coworker. Please include links to your portfolio and any products you have worked on along with your resume.
Onehub is the better way to securely store and share your business files in the cloud. We are a close-knit, nimble team helping millions of business users collaborate more effectively and become unbelievably productive.